domingo, 28 de diciembre de 2008

Feel safe

To lay a kiss on your lips,
so gentle and delicate
is like picking the drops of dew
off the petals of a rose.
I hold you close and feel safe,
sheltered in from the rain,
from the storms that grow and surround me.
I take your hand and look into your eyes
and see a heart made of gold and soul so pure.
You see you are an angel, an angel to me.
I could not help but fall madly in love with you,
the one who stole my heart.
I’m glad you did
because I could never find one such as you...
Some one who makes each day the best,
each laugh the longest,
each tear the saddest,
and a life, my life, worthwhile.

No hay comentarios:

UNA SONRISA

UNA SONRISA
UN DIA CUALQUIERA DISFRUTANDO DE MIS AMIGOS

Amigos!!!

ME ENCANTO EL MENSAJE QUE ESTA CANCION TIENE, POR QUE LO QUE DICE DE LA AMISTAD(LOS AMIGOS) ES MUY CIERTO.

Los efectos

Los efectos
Esto es uno de los efectos del wuaroo!!! despues de una larga velada celebrando una gran borrachera que termina en..... una gran resaca!!!!!