sábado, 21 de febrero de 2009

My First and Last Confession




I look into eyes

That take my breath away

The truth is never hiding behind them

You always mean what you say.

Loving me is not an easy task

My heart is weak

But you have somehow grasped

The thing to make me strong

You have been standing besides me

This whole time, all along.

How ignorant was I to think

I was alone.

While you never once ceased

In trying to get me to come home

Your constant persisiting

Has me considering

What it would take For you and I to work

The thought of finally being happy

Has been lurking in my mind

You may hold the key

Have I really been this blind?

The past can never be altered

I'm sorry for being the one at fault here

Forgiving me would mean the world

Let's try this once more

Give it another whirl

Let's prove the world wrong

Push away the clouds

I want to erase

Any kind of doubt

I want it to be me and you always

You're the one

Who completes my other half

The one to make me smile

The one to make me laugh

The one to take my hand

And promise me the world

The one to say you are my only girl

I'm going to end this confession

And hope you give it

Some thought and discretion

Remember, I will always love you

And I'm sorry for ever

Questioning it.


No hay comentarios:

UNA SONRISA

UNA SONRISA
UN DIA CUALQUIERA DISFRUTANDO DE MIS AMIGOS

Amigos!!!

ME ENCANTO EL MENSAJE QUE ESTA CANCION TIENE, POR QUE LO QUE DICE DE LA AMISTAD(LOS AMIGOS) ES MUY CIERTO.

Los efectos

Los efectos
Esto es uno de los efectos del wuaroo!!! despues de una larga velada celebrando una gran borrachera que termina en..... una gran resaca!!!!!